Warehouse Theatre Policies and Information
- All Evening Performances begin at 8pm.
- All Matinee Performances begin at 3pm.
- Box Office opens 45 minutes prior to above curtain times.
- House opens for general seating 30 minutes prior to above curtain times.
- House opens for pre-show talk seating 35 minutes prior to above curtain times.
- Our ticket prices have changed, please check specific shows for ticket prices. Or see below*.
- Group Rates are available for orders of 10 tickets and more. Group rates will automatically apply when ordering tickets on-line.
- Tickets are non-refundable. However, the value of the ticket
expense may be made into a tax deductible donation. (see Fees below for exchange policy)
- Tickets must be scanned by usher before scheduled curtain time or House Manager may release your tickets to any party present and on that performance's waiting list.
- All Tickets are General Admissions and do not ensure that your entire party will sit together.
- Late Seating is at the discretion of the House Manager.
Box Office & Business Office Hours
- Weekly Box Office Hours are Tuesday through Friday from 11am to 4pm.
- Box Office during the above hours can be accessed by phone or in person at the Main Office (one door towards town from the Lobby entrance on Augusta.)
- Box Office opens 45 minutes prior to above curtain times and is in the Box Office in the Lower Lobby.
- Main Offices are closed on Mondays.
- There is an exchange fee of $2 per ticket. Tickets may be transferred to another performance if seats are available. (Season Subscribers will be able to exchange without a fee if seats are available.)
- There is an additional $3/ticket fee to make reservations to be paid at Will Call.
- A $1 per ticket service fee may apply for Extras and other Non-Main Stage performances.
- For $5 per ticket we will save you seats in the theatre. Your seats will be indicated by an 8x10 card with your name on it; reserved seats are best available as deemed by House Manager. Vacant Reserved Seats will be released at publicized curtain time.
- Reserve an Assistive Listening Device (Free of Charge-we will require your driver's license or credit card at the Box Office)
- Reserve a Free Ticket for Pre-Show Talks. Seating begins 35 minutes before selected performance.
Photography and Devices
- Taking of photographs or operation of any recording device in the
theatre is strictly forbidden.
- All pagers and mobile devices should be turned off prior to entering the theatre.
- Attendance at The Warehouse Theatre is your tacit permission for us to use your still image for marketing and/or fundraising purposes.
- Attendance at The Warehouse Theatre is your tacit permission for us to
use your moving image and recorded comments for marketing and/or fundraising purposes.
Attending The Theatre
- When coming to the theatre, at The Warehouse or anywhere else, you are taking part in a 2500+ year old tradition that engages you with the community in which you live. With this in mind please be courteous to the other audience members. You are part of their experience and they are part of yours.
- Watching a play requires you to think. Enjoy yourself with your brain ON. You can't go back if you miss something - this is live and in the flesh.
- There are many different types and styles of plays. We offer you the opportunity to attend a pre-show talk which will put the play you are about to watch into context, and we also have information about our production available to you in our lower lobby, but do your own homework. You will enjoy the experience more if you do a little bit of research into the play and the playwright. The Internet is your friend!
- Don't be afraid to laugh...there are laughs even in tragedies. Go ahead...it's ok!
- From Spartanburg - roughly 45 minutes - Take I-85 South; exit 51 merge onto I-385 N toward Greenville; turn left on Church Street and go 1.5 miles; turn right on Augusta Street, The Warehouse is .8 miles on the right.
- From Atlanta - roughly 2 hours and 24 minutes - Take I-85 North; exit 42 merge onto I-185N/US-29N towards Greenville for 4.2 miles; turn left on Augusta Street, The Warehouse Theatre is .8 miles on the right.
* Changes for 2012-2013 Season for Main Stage ticketing
- Tickets for The Main Stage is one base price for non-musicals, $30.
- Tickets for The Rocky Horror Show were $40.
- Tickets for A Little Night Music are $35
- Tickets for The Christmas That Almost Wasn't are $20 for Adults and $10 for Youngsters 17 years and younger.
- There is no $1/ticket service fee for any Main Stage ticket.